aFe has released their new Takeda Retain Air intake system 2012-2013 Honda Civic 1.8L. This all new Takeda Retain Sealed Intake System produced 6hp and 7lbs. x ft. torque and outflowed the factory intake by 17%. This sealed design was opted over a traditional cold air intake, due to the fact that there is no fresh air running behind the front bumper. This system uses a PRO 5R progressive weave filter for maximum airflow and increased performance. This unique design uses a one piece rotomolded air intake tube/housing that snaps onto the factory lower air box for a quick hassle free installation. The lower air box retains your factory ram air scoop to keep cool air flowing for maximum power gains. Also included in this system is a filter restore kit. This installation takes approximately 20 minutes and comes complete will all necessary hardware.
Features & Benefits:
- Tuned Intake Tube/Housing
- A dyno tuned intake tube/housing is used to smoothly direct the increased airflow from the high flow filter into the engine with minimal restriction.
- Retains Factory Mounting Locations
- This sealed system uses the lower half of the factory air box to supply cool air from the factory air scoop. Installation is approximately 20 minutes.
- One Piece Sealed Design
- This system uses a one piece sealed design to keep hot engine air out for maximum performance while maintaining a hassle free installation.
Honda Civic 1.8L 2012-up