This aFe twisted steel downpipe for the FK8 Civic Type R is the street series that features a high flow catalytic converter for maximum flow.
- +26 HP and +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- Includes brackets to mount OE Heat Shield
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band Oâ‚ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
High Flow Catalytic Converter:
This down-pipe utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow.
Factory Mounting Locations:
This down-pipe mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
3" Unique Design:
A 3" unique design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
Factory Style Connections:
Utilizes OE-style flanges for a secure leak-free seal.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Will NOT fit Honda Civic Type R (FK2) Europe models.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.