Take your 2014+ VW GTI MK7 to the next level of performance for autocross and track days with the Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Kit. Hotchkis Adjustable Sport Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Mk7 GTI, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. With the 2-position adjustable front sway bar, the driver can tailor the balance and handling characteristics to match their driving needs. Designed and manufactured by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the 2014+ VW GTI, their street, autocross and track event ready Sway Bar package features a 1.125" 2-position adjustable front and a 1" non-adjustable rear sway bar for enthusiasts looking for a distinct, balanced handling advantage. Polyurethane bushings and heavy duty bushing brackets are also included along with Zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains excellent ride quality
- Excellent turn-in response and cornering.
- Reduces body roll
- CNC bent for a precise fit
- Lightweight hollow construction
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings
- Gloss black powder coat for durability
- Tested and tuned for best performance
- Lightweight & durable 28.6mm tubular steel front sway bar
- Lightweight & durable 25.4mm tubular steel rear sway bar
- Front 95% / 125% stiffer than stock
- Rear 115% stiffer than stock
- Premium mounting hardware including upgraded brackets & greasable polyurethane bushings