The KW Variant 2 gives shock rebound control to give you more options in fine-tuning the handling of your F10 528i 535i 550i without EDC. This kit is an excellent compromise between a fully-adjustable V3
suspension and the basic V1 street kit. It's great for someone who does
not want to make complicated and time-consuming shock adjustments. Just
dial in the rebound for more grip and less body motions. Set it back for
a compliant street ride.
The V2 includes the same features of the V1 kit, including the following features:
- Adjustable Rebound with fixed compression settings - optimal
ride comfort then dial in more grip and a better balance with less
bodyroll than the standard suspension
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies and composite spring perches for superior corrossion resistance
- Individually height-adjustable - Front = 25-55mm lowering; Rear = 20-50mm lowering
- TUV approved lowering range and operation
- Expert engineering and design for ease-of-use and long durability
Coil over suspensions are better engineered suspension options compared to a standard shock + spring package. Since the springs and shocks in a coil over are designed by a team of engineers to work together, there is much better suspension travel and more precisely tuned specifications for spring and shock rates. Using separate shock and spring specs may result in premature coil bind or shock bottoming. And most coil over kits offer more features than the traditional packages. Coil overs are also more useful when larger wheels/tires are used because you can precisely set the ride heights to clear the new tires.
- Wheel spacers may be required depending on wheel/tire sizing and ride height setting.
- This kit includes the KW EDC Cancellation Kit to disable the EDC adjustable shock system.
- Picture is for reference only, actual product may vary.
F10 BMw 528i 535i 550i without EDC 2011+ (Not for cars with Adaptive Drive)