Mishimoto has released a performance downpipe for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. The biggest restriction in the stock exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the 2015+ WRX downpipe from Mishimoto, the FA20DIT exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a significant increase in horsepower and torque when tuned. During countless dyno pulls, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with the catted downpipe, Mishimoto Performance Air Intake and a custom dyno tune. With the catted downpipe and tune, Mishimoto saw dyno proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart). Above all, this downpipe provides a significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX downpipe provided an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost.
The engineers at Mishimoto designed the 2015+ WRX downpipe as a one-piece design with precision TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. This allows uninterrupted exhaust flow from the 3.5" 4-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 3.0" downpipe. The engineers also created two different transmission-specific brackets, for the 6-speed manual and CVT, to mount the downpipe to the transmission. To customize the WRX downpipe even further, it is offered in either a catted or catless version. Because the engineers know that WRX owners commonly like to add wideband O2 gauges, they included an additional O2 sensor bung and plug in an ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors. To top it off, the 2015 WRX downpipe includes new turbine housing studs and nuts (which commonly strip), a new turbo outlet gasket, a new 3” 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rust on your hardware. The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Downpipe is proudly made in the USA and comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty you know and trust.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, using 93 octane fuel.
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 73 whp and 64 wtq with catted downpipe, Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Air Intake, using 93 octane fuel.
- Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band
- Fits with both CVT and manual transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel one-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow
- 3/8" thick stainless steel, CNC-machined four-bolt flange
- 3.5" to 3.0" transition out of turbo outlet allows exhaust gas to flow smoothly
- Additional wideband oxygen-sensor bung and plug-in ideal location for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust
- New studs for turbine housing
- High-flow catalytic converter (optional)
- Includes stock gasket for turbo outlet
- Made in the USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty