Project Kics R40 Lug Nuts are made of SCM435 Alloy for light weight and high strength. The R40 Lugnut features two-piece construction with the floating seat design and allows you to properly torque your R40 Lug Nuts on your wheels without marring the finish.
NOTE: The R40 Non-Locking Lug Nuts come in packs of 20 in all standard 17mm hex lug nuts or with 16 standard 17mm lug nuts and 4 locking nuts with key. Please choose 16+4 or 20pc when selecting an item for purchase.
- Super light-weight - Only 40 Grams
- Thin-wall construction using strong OEM quality materials
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied
- Available in black chrome and special neochrome finish