The Turbosmart e-Boost2 is an electronic boost controller / gauge with tons of features to maximize performance! An overboost setting prevents dangerous overboosting. Adjust gate pressure, sensitivity, and your target set point for maximum responsiveness. It's also a lot more than just a boost controller; it can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. So many features are packed into this controller, but navigation and setup is easy!
- Boost Levels: up to 6 levels of boost.
- Boost on Demand: provides instant overtaking power at your fingertips
- Adjustable Boost Levels: program boost against TIME or RPM.
- Aux Output: fully programmable; controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection.
- RPM Compensation: eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM.
- Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall: monitors boost and RPM.
- Gate Pressure: eliminates wastegate creep.
- Overboost Shutdown: provides added protection for your engine
- Auto Dimming: with backlit buttons for hassle free navigation.
- Gear-based Mapping: set a different boost for each gear! (Microswitch available separately)
A Dash Mounting Kit will allow you to securely mount your e-Boost2 onto your dashboard via the included adhesive tape or screws. Replacement Solenoids are available in 3 and 4 port designs. Mounting Brackets can replace your damaged or lost pieces. Microswitchs are necessary for gear-based boost mapping. We recommend reading up more on Turbosmart's site regarding setting your car up for this.