Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilover System for the VW GTI R32 MK5 and Jetta GLI MK5 MK6 utilizing Bilstein’s monotube shock
absorber design for heat dissipation and ride control, the PSS10
Coil-Over System, evolved from the PSS9 system, adds a matched
performance spring and threaded ride height adjuster to provide a
complete suspension system for your VW.
The Bilstein PSS10 Coilover System for the VW GTI R32 MK5 and Jetta GLI MK5 MK6 offers ten vehicle adjustment
settings and includes numbered adjusters at the base of the shock body
so you know exactly what setting you are on without counting clicks. Set
your Audi low and tight for optimized performance or
revert to a more stock-like ride height and handling characteristics.
- Largest available piston diameter for greater sensitivity and precise control.
- Patented digressive piston head design and deflective valving instantly reacts to changing road conditions.
- 10 way adjustable dampening knobs that "click" from soft to hard with no tools or jacking required.
- Monotube design dissipates heat more effectively than a twin tube shock for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life.
- Weather resistant coating to resist oxidization, and ensure long life.
- Lighter weight reduces wear and tear on suspension components.
- Wrenches to adjust front and rear ride height included!
VW GTI Rabbit MK5 (2006-2009)
VW R32 MK5 (2008)
VW Jetta GLI MK5 (2005-2009)
VW Jetta GLI MK6 Sedan 2.5L 2.0T (2010+)
VW Jetta Sportwagen MK6 2.0T 2.5L TDI (2010+)
VW Passat B6 (2005-2011)
VW CC (2009+)
- Picture is for reference only, actual product may vary