Each Eisenmann exhaust system for the BMW E90 335i Sedan is available in a Sport and Race sound level. The Sport sound level is for those who demand a discreet personality from their vehicle, and the Race sound level for a more extroverted and aggressive sounding driving experience. Eisenmann's engineers are responsible for designing the OEM systems seen on Porsche and AMG cars, and use this experience to design the best performance exhaust systems in the world. Eisenmann's performance exhausts are built by hand from start to finish to create an old world craftsmanship simply not available with other exhaust manufacturers.
- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TÜV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined sound
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- 2 Sound Levels (SPORT and RACE)
Sound Levels Available:
- SPORT (quieter) - Deep Sporty Sound
- RACE (louder) - More Aggressive Race Sound (not too loud for daily driving)
NOTE: Many Eisenmann exhausts are built to order in Germany, this usually takes 4-5 weeks. Picture(s) is for reference only.