Mercedes-Benz (R171) SLK 200K
- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TÜV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined sound
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- 2 Sound Levels (SPORT and RACE)
Sound Levels Available:
Tip Choices Available:
4x83mm round tips
4x90x70mm oval tips
Please Note: If you are purchasing an Eisenmann quad-tip (4 tip) (4x) exhaust system, that is being fitted to a car that came from the factory with an exhaust that exits on only one side of the rear bumper, you will need to cut an opening in the rear bumper of your car, on the right side, so that both sides are symmetrical. You may also have to remove the spare-wheel and spare-wheel well.
About Eisenmann GmbH:
Eisenmann GmbH was founded in 1988, and is located in Stuttgart, Germany, the heart of the German automotive industry. Eisenmann is a top European manufacturer of high performance exhaust systems for Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and VW models. Their innovative design approach has produced products of only the highest quality. Every Eisenmann exhaust is certified by Eisenmann GmbH, and comes with a 2 year warranty.
Eisenmann combines the latest precision manufacturing technology with traditional hand crafting techniques to produce one of the highest quality exhausts on the market. Their pride in their products and enthusiasm to produce new, innovative designs is what makes Eisenmann one of the market leaders in aftermarket and OEM exhausts.
Eisenmann makes all original equipment and performance exhausts for many high-end tuners and manufacturers including: Porsche, AMG, Kelleners Sport, Rieger Tuning, Dähler/CH, and more.
NOTE: Eisenmann exhausts are built to order in Germany, this usually takes 3-4 weeks. Picture is for reference only.