Eisenmann Exhaust Systems GmbH has been a leader in hand built, German made exhaust systems for BMW M cars since the company’s inception in 1988. These decades of experience grant Eisenmann perspective in designing exhaust systems, granting Eisenmann engineers the ability to create the best exhaust systems possible again and again. After so many years of experience as the best exhaust manufacturer in the world, however, the ability to reinvent and remain creative becomes of paramount importance. The new X5M Eisenmann Sport system represents precisely that ability, and is a new approach for Eisenmann.
We worked hard to give our clients a multitude of choices for the new super SUVs, and so have created two completely different styles of exhaust system with Eisenmann. The Eisenmann Sport exhaust system is designed specifically to maximize power output and exhaust note while maintaining the lowest possible exhaust system weight. The original BMW muffler is deleted and two high flow resonators are put in its place, allowing Eisenmann to tune the exhaust note while minimizing restriction.
Each sport system is hand-built from 304 stainless steel, and is available with either four 102mm steel tips, or four 90mm carbon fiber tips. The sport system will showcase Eisenmann’s signature flawless fitment and sound, along with a dramatic weight savings that is always welcome on this large SUV.
- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TÜV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined sound
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- 2 Sound Levels (SPORT and RACE)
Sound Levels Available:
- SPORT (quieter) - Deep Sporty Sound
- RACE (louder) - More Aggressive Race Sound (not too loud for daily driving)
NOTE: Many Eisenmann exhausts are built to order in Germany, this usually takes 4-5 weeks. Picture(s) is for reference only.