Mishimoto introduces their 2015+ Subaru WRX/STI catback exhaust. One of the biggest complaints WRX/STI owners have is that the stock cat-back exhaust systems lack an aggressive tone. By installing the Mishimoto catback for the 2015+ Subaru WRX/STI it allows the entire system to breathe easier, providing horsepower, torque, and a rich exhaust tone. After comparing many different muffler sizes and designs, Mishimoto engineers chose oval mufflers to help prevent highway drone but still provide an aggressive exhaust tone. During dyno pulls with the 2015 CVT WRX, Mishimoto saw gains of up to 9 whp and 8 wtq using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on a stock tune (see additional images for dyno chart). This 2015 WRX/STI exhaust installs in under one hour and features quad 3.5" staggered, double wall polished tips. The Mishimoto WRX/STI catback exhaust provides an extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost, giving you that sweet tone you've been looking for!
The Mishimoto engineers designed this WRX and STI cat-back exhaust as a four-piece design, comprised of precision TIG-welded, 304 stainless steel. This allows a smooth exhaust flow from the 3.0" 2-bolt exhaust flange all the way through the 2.25" Y-section. To top it off, this cat-back includes two 2.25" V-band clamps, a 3" exhaust-band clamp, a new 3" 2-bolt flange gasket, and all stainless steel hardware, so you don’t have to worry about rusty hardware. For 2015 WRX or STI owners looking to get the most out of their vehicle, this cat-back exhaust mates perfectly with the Mishimoto Subaru WRX Performance Downpipe. The Mishimoto Subaru WRX Cat-Back Exhaust is proudly made in the USA and comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
• Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX & STI
• Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
• Designed with oval mufflers to prevent highway drone
• Installs in under an hour
• Quad 3.5" staggered double wall, polished tips
• Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
• Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 9 whp and 8 wtq and peak gains of up to 4 whp and 3 wtq using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune (2015 WRX w/ CVT)
• TIG-welded to perfection
• 3" to 2.25" exhaust split helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
• Mates with the Mishimoto, stock, or most aftermarket downpipes
• Made in the USA
• Mishimoto Lifetime warranty
Subaru WRX/STI 2015+