NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe for the Jetta MK6 replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe is recommended for the 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI engine. The Pipe delivers much better air flow for greater efficiency. Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbo charger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
- Designed for 2013.5-up VW Jetta GLI MK6, Beetle Turbo 2.0TSI / 210 HP (Gen 2.5). Engine Codes: CPLA, CPPA
- Designed for 2014-up VW Jetta MK6 & Passat B7 1.8 TSI. Engine Codes: CPKA, CPRA
- One piece mandrel bent aluminum tubing
- Billet Pressure Sensor Fitting and Mounting Support Bracket.
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA
VW Beetle (2013.5-up) 1.8 and 2.0T
VW Jetta MK6 (2013.5-up) 1.8T and 2.0T
VW Passat B7 (2014-up) 1.8T