The Audi/VW NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smooth bore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our modified OE discharge pipe. The OE discarge pipe starts off at 38mm inside diameter and gradually increases to 57mm inside diamter. NEUSPEED cuts the original pipe at the point it reaches its maximum diameter and rolled a lip to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble free. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.
Audi A3 8P (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Audi TT MK2 (2007-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen EOS (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen GTI MK5 (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen Jetta/GLI MK5 (2005-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen Passat B6 (2005-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen Tiguan (2007-2008) 2.0T FSI
- This part only fits up to specific VIN range in 2007 GTI MKV and Jetta V:
GTI MKV VIN up to 1K_7W129620
Jetta V VIN up to 1K_7_191156
- For 2007.5 - up Golf & Jetta with VIN after this range, use part number 48.02.67.
- Another way to determine if this part is correct for your vehicle, you will need to look at your original discharge pipe. If the locking notches for the pipe's retaining clip are located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions, this is the correct part.
- If your OE pipe has retaining clip notches located at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position, please use part number 48.02.67. Please contact us for additional assistance in determining the correct part for your specific vehicle.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.