The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
NOTE: Please confirm fitment using the vehicle details below.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo for the Audi/VW 2.0T allows you to uncork the intake side of your engine, drawing in a nearly unlimited supply of fresh air. Plus every P-Flo kit includes a high-performance, multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable. You also get a more agressive, deep throaty engine roar when you step on the gas pedal.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has determined that the only siginificant restriction in the OE intake is the airbox. As a result, MAF location and original intake tract remain the same. Image is for reference only.
Fits: 2008.5-2013 2.0L TSI Audi A3(8P), TT (8J), VW CC, EOS, GTI, Jetta MK5 & MK6, Passat, Tiguan.
- CARB Exempt: Executive Order D-236-14 up thru 2011
- This kit fits the newer 2.0L engines with air pump (engine code CBFA) that has the air filter box located in front of the battery.
- To determine if your vehicle is air pump equipped there would be a 1 1/4" tube on a 90 degree fitting located on the front side of the air filter box lid. PZEV & SULEV vehicles come with factory air pump.
- Use part number 65.10.91 for vehicles without air pump.
- Available in black wrinkle or red wrinkle powder coat pipe option.
Audi A3 8P (2009-up) 2.0T TSI
Audi TT MK2 (2009-up) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen Beetle (2012-2013.5) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen CC (2009-up) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen EOS (2009-up) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen GTI MK5 (2009-2009) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen GTI MK6 (2010-up) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen Jetta GLI MK5 (2009-2010) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen Jetta GLI MK6 (2012-2013.5) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen Passat B6 (2009-2011) 2.0T TSI
Volkswagen Tiguan (2009-up) 2.0 TSI