This Neuspeed intake is made specifically for the VW Jetta GLI MK6 2.0t TSI. The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it. The 'Open-Air-Filter' system gives you the abundance and unrestricted 360° of air source compared to OEM's sealed air box with flat filter and tube fed air source.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit offers a choice of two filter types: the time proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
Dry filter features:
- A disposable Filter that will not sacrifice performance.
- Comparable airflow to our Oiled Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air to clean off excessive debris.
- The NEUSPEED P-Flo Intake is CARB Exempt, Executive Order D-236-16 for 2013.5-14 VW GLI, Beetle 2.0 TSI
- Intake pipe available in Black Wrinkle or Red Wrinkle powder coated option.
- Fits the newer 2.0 TSI (Engine Code CPLA) 210HP and 1.8 TSI engines without Air Pump.
- Oiled filter is red, the dry filters are white.
Note: For vehicles with Air Pump use intake kit part # 65.10.49
VW Jetta GLI MK6 (2013.5-up) 2.0T TSI (CPLA)