This intake is made by Neuspeed specifically for the VW Passat B7 (2012+) TDI. The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit now offers a choice of two filter types: the time proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
Dry filter features:
- A disposable Filter that will not sacrifice performance.
- Comparable airflow to our Oiled Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air to clean off excessive debris.
- Fits only 4-pin mass air flow sensor (MAF). Vehicles with 5-pin MAF use P-Flo intake kit part # 65.10.83
- VW Passat 2.0L TDI 2012-up with engine code CKRA and European VW Golf MK6 2.0L TDI
- CARB Exempt: Executive Order # D-236-15
- Available in black wrinkle or red wrinkle powder coat pipe and oil cotton gauze or paper white media filter option.
- Oiled filter is red, the dry filters are white.
VW Passat B7 2012+ TDI