The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo for the Audi/VW 2.0T FSI (2005-2008) allows you to uncork the intake side of your engine, drawing in a nearly unlimited supply of fresh air. Plus every P-Flo kit includes a high-performance, multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable. You also get a more agressive, deep throaty engine roar when you step on the gas pedal.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has developed an intake pipe size that matches the factory MAF exactly. Because of this fuel trims are not affected and will not trigger any DTCs. In addition, eliminating the OE plastic MAF housing showed an increase in airflow, as no pre-screen is required to reduce turbulence when air is routed through the long piping with its smooth mandrel bends.
Flow bench test results are in:
Stock airbox assembly including filter:
346 CFM @ 23"of water
NEUSPEED P-FLO Kit including filter:
529 CFM @ 23"of water
Audi A3 8P (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Audi TT MK2 (2007-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen EOS (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen GTI MK5 (2006-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen Jetta MK5 (2005-2008) 2.0T FSI
Volkswagen Passat B6 (2005-2008) 2.0T FSI Manual Transmission Only
- Available with black wrinkle or red wrinkle powder coat pipe option.
- As the OE engine cover is an integral part of the OE air intake box, it must be removed as part of the installation of the NEUSPEED P-Flo kit.
- This kit does not fit Passat (B6) with automatic transmission (Tiptronic), use part number: 65.10.79.
- CARB EXEMPT # D236-13 or CARB EXEMPT D-236-11 when used in conjuction with NEUSPEED P-Chip Engine Management Software.
- Includes aluminum heat shield.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.