The IWG-75 Internal Wastegate Actuator is the latest addition to Turbosmart's range of products designed specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX.
Turbosmart's IWG-75 Internal Wastegate Actuator allows more precise control over the flow of exhaust gas to the turbocharger compared to the stock actuator, creating a flatter, more stable boost curve with less drop off at the end of the rev range. The result is a more drivable car with better turbo response, smoother power delivery and less lag.
Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuator can cope with the high stresses and temperatures of high boost applications for prolonged periods of time, and is highly customizable with interchangeable springs for a range of boost levels. Stock actuators can struggle to cope with the pressures of increased boost, so the IWG-75 is a must for the WRX enthusiast looking for more power.
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
- High grade, billet aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.